It's a great pity that you want to leave us! We don't put obstacles in anyone's way, but are of course happy if we can talk about it and possibly learn from it. This is the only way for everyone to benefit in the end, because without feedback there are no suitable products, and I think that applies to everyone.
- Pause subscription (COVID, seasonal operation, other reasons)
- Free upgrade to the new version
- Cancel subscription
- Delete account
IMPORTANT! Point 1 and 2 require you to contact us via chat. Click on the bubble and start a new conversation. Tell us how we can help you.
1. Pause subscription
Various reasons may make pausing make more sense than canceling. However, we need to check on a case-by-case basis what the current status of your subscription is, e.g. annual payment plan, monthly payment plan, old or new billing plans. We will be happy to explain everything else to you in the chat.
2. Free upgrade to the new version
If your web app looks different from the screenshot below, then you are working with the old version. In the URL bar you will see name.easypepapp.com. A pause of your subscription is the right time to upgrade for free. Of course, if you are thinking about canceling your subscription: first test the new version with improved and extended features:
- New contemporary design
- The database is the same, so your data is already there
- New improved exports
- FREE! No hidden costs for the upgrade. The new billing plans are for new customers only.
- Revised cross-site working
- Find out more benefits and start a chat now
3. Cancel subscription
Cancellation of the subscription is possible only by the account owner. To cancel your subscription, please follow the steps:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and on Plans and Billing.
- Now you will find your subscription in the top bar.
- There you will find the option Cancel Subscription
There is no cancellation period, you can cancel your subscription at the end of each current billing period. However, please note all necessary exports as explained further in point four.
4. Delete account
You can only delete your account if you no longer have an active subscription. So please terminate your subscription before deleting. The account will then be permanently deleted 14 days later.
IMPORTANT: Export all your account data before deleting the account.
To delete your account irrevocably, please follow these steps:
- Go to Plans and Billing in the top right corner above your profile picture.
- Now click on Delete Account in the bar at the top of the page
- Now follow the steps of the opening window
ATTENTION: All data will be irrevocably deleted from the server. REALLY! There is no going back. For this reason, all necessary exports should be made for possible audits, etc.
We strongly recommend exporting the following data sets (just select the entire period of Staffomatic usage):
- Evaluation - absences and work assignments
- Time tracking - time trackers
- Working time account - working time accounts
NOTE: Only admins can perform these actions. Employees must contact the admin to delete their profile.
Automatic deletion of the account
If you do not delete the account, it will remain and can be reactivated at a later time. Your login data will remain activated, so you can log in at a later time and delete the account. This also works for a test account, for example. For DSGVO reasons, we do not delete accounts ourselves.